Monday, April 30, 2012

Joe Catholic Booked for 2012 Blogathon

You may have noticed the recent addition of the Blogathon 2012 badge on the right column of this blog. Beginning May 1st, participating bloggers will attempt to post at least one entry to their blogs for each day of May. I successfully participated in Blogathon 2011 while honing my writing skills on my personal blog.

I am going to need some help to make it through the next thirty-one days. If you have some ideas for a post, please send me a message or write a comment on the blog. I aim to be faithful to the mission of the Joe Catholic apostolate, while hopefully building viewership of this blog. Did I mention I am trying to this while I have three finals in my IPT courses this weekend?

I am entrusting my writing to the intercession of St. Josemaria Escriva, the patron of the ordinary, whose name means "he writes." Please pray for me that the Lord use this fun little contest as tool for evangelization.

Jesus, Mary and Joseph pray for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment