Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tuesday Tech Talk: God and the Machine

If you like the occasional Tuesday Tech Talk posts I have written reviewing technology from a Catholic perspective you will love Thomas L. McDonald's new blog God and the Machine. McDonald is eminently more qualified to write about technology than I will ever be. He has written numerous articles (mostly) on technology for several different publications.  You can view a more complete list of his work on his Blogger's Bio. Additionally, he is a certified catechist for the Diocese of Trenton. He has also written on religion for the National Catholic Register and he is working on his Masters in Theology.

He writes another blog on gaming entitled State of Play.  Not being much of a gamer, I haven't read that one, but I trust the advice of Happy Catholic, who directed me to God and the Machine with her recent post. I read McDonald's early posts and I like them. His writing is both witty and insightful. I think his Illustrated Introduction does a great job of quickly displaying this wit. His approach reminds me of some of the prose often found in Wired. I am a fan of Wired and I mean this as a compliment.

I have added God and the Machine to Joe Catholic Blog Roll.  I recommend you check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment