Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tuesday Tech Talk: Catholic Podcasts

 All rights reserved by thecatholicunderground
Today's Tuesday Tech Talk will focus on finding and downloading Catholic podcasts. A podcast is defined as audio content created to be downloaded and heard on computers, mp3 players, tablets and other electronic devices. Think of them as radio shows you can listen to any time you want. Podcasts can vary in length from a few minutes to and hour or so. Most of them range from fifteen minutes to an hour.

When I was commuting to the University of North Texas every other day - a commute that lasted more than an hour from work - I would listen to podcasts more frequently. Now, I listen to Catholic radio shows I was unable to complete, for scripture reflection or to prepare for a talk.

I couldn't find an appropriate video tutorial to show you how to subscribe to podcasts, but you can do a quick Internet search to learn how to download them to iTunes, etc. You can also use directories like PodcastAlley to search for podcasts based on content and topic.

Here's a list of a few of my favorite Catholic podcasts:


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment