Monday, July 18, 2011

Tuesday Tech Talk: Tutorial on RSS Readers

If you have ever wondered how you can get updates on your favorite blogs like Joe Catholic, today's Tuesday Tech Talk will provide you with an easy way to subscribe to your favorite blogs, news sites or even regular websites.

The video below gives a clear (sometimes funny) tutorial for using an RSS reader to save you time from checking sites for updates. Depending on which reader you choose to use, they all come with their own variety of ways to organize your "feeds." For example, I have mine organized by topics: Catholicism, Debate, Tech and Writing.

At the bottom of the video, I have included a few Catholic blogs I follow.  This should give you a head start in collecting other good Catholic information. I find when I am on the go, this is the easiest way for me to incorporate some spiritual reading. I can even read them on my iPhone.


Bishop Kevin Vann's Blog: Shepherd of Fort Worth

Archbishop Timothy Dolan's Blog: The Gospel in the Digital Age

Taylor Marshall (guess blog on this site): Canterbury Tales by Taylor Marshall

Catholicism and Politics: The American Catholic

No comments:

Post a Comment