Thursday, May 30, 2013

Blogathon 2013

WordCount Blogathon
Starting June 1st I will be participating in my 3rd WordCount Blogathon. This is the 6th year of the Blogathon which "brings together freelancers, writers and bloggers for the purpose of improving what they do by posting to their respective blogs every day for a month." The event runs from June 1-30, 2013. Earlier in the week, I wrote a guest post for WordCount in which I explained how my participation in the event helped bring focus to my writing and helped me commit to writing the Joe Catholic blog. I am hoping to use this year's Blogathon to help me flesh out some ideas for a Joe Catholic book that I have in the works.

I think it would be great to have other Catholic bloggers participate in the Blogathon. It's not too late to register, but registration does close tomorrow at 11PM Eastern Time. You can register at the Blogathon HQ.

I hope to see some of you posting on the WordCount Blogathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment