Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The Doors are Closed.

Image captured from FoxNews
The doors to the Sistine Chapel have been closed and the Conclave has commenced!

Fortunately, I am on Spring Break from teaching so I was able to watch as the Cardinals entered the Sistine Chapel, took their oaths and then watch live as the doors were closed. I was alerted on my iPhone by the PopeApp. I began watching the live feed on my phone and then went to CatholicTV to watch their live video stream. I was not able to get EWTN's feed to work.

I recently wrote a review of good resources to follow the conclave entitled Tools for the Toolbox. If you are on the go, I recommend the Conclave App and the PopeApp. You still have time to Adopt a Cardinal and to sign up for the FOCUS Pope Alarm which will email and/or text you upon the election of the new pope.

If you were not as fortunate as me to watch the scenes live, I have included a video from Rome Reports covering the aforementioned events:

No comments:

Post a Comment